What a lovely Buckeye family!! Good thing Luke was around, because they needed all the good luck they could get today!Congrats on his birth! Hope all is well with you guys!- Bruce and Anna Hammond
What a proud family!!
Did you change his buckeye onesie during the third quarter? I thought it was going to be bad luck and you were going to have to burn it.
Seth...I was thinking that this picture could use a little BLUE...as in UK WILDCATS!!!
What a great little Buckeye!!! So happy for your guys! What a fabulous family! Can't wait to meet him.-Molly
Can't wait till he can come to columbus and watch a game with us!-Arius
Congratulations guys. Seth, he looks just like you. Can't wait to meet him. He's adorable. The first few months are tough but they are a lot of fun too. Good luck.-Chris Roscoe
Awesome ...Go Ohio State, I bet Uncle Larry is soooo proud of his new grandson....Love you guys!!!
Little lukie doesn't look happy in that red, let me send him some PSU blue!...HA! we love you guys!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a lovely Buckeye family!! Good thing Luke was around, because they needed all the good luck they could get today!
Congrats on his birth! Hope all is well with you guys!
- Bruce and Anna Hammond
What a proud family!!
Did you change his buckeye onesie during the third quarter? I thought it was going to be bad luck and you were going to have to burn it.
Seth...I was thinking that this picture could use a little BLUE...as in UK WILDCATS!!!
What a great little Buckeye!!! So happy for your guys! What a fabulous family! Can't wait to meet him.
-Molly
Can't wait till he can come to columbus and watch a game with us!
-Arius
Congratulations guys. Seth, he looks just like you. Can't wait to meet him.
He's adorable. The first few months are tough but they are a lot of fun too. Good luck.
-Chris Roscoe
Awesome ...Go Ohio State, I bet Uncle Larry is soooo proud of his new grandson....Love you guys!!!
Little lukie doesn't look happy in that red, let me send him some PSU blue!...HA! we love you guys!
Post a Comment